Fall Recreational Soccer Registration 2017
Ran by St. Louis Steamers Soccer Organization
The WSA Soccer Program is a recreational program for kids ranging from Pre-K through 8th Grade. We start off the youngest age group by introducing them to soccer in a Lil Steamers program. The Kindergarten through 8th grade will participate in other various divisions of the soccer program. This year we will have age group division training with trainers from St. Louis Steamers Soccer Club. Our goal for all players is to learn all aspects of the game respectable to their age/division, advancing their skills, knowledge and understanding of the game as they move up. The number one thing is always to have FUN.
The WSA is split up into the below divisions:
- Lil Steamers (kids entering Pre-K, 3 and 4 years old)
- Kindergarten (all co-ed games played in Waterloo)
- 1st ( co-ed or boys and girls separate, games played in Waterloo and Columbia)
- 2nd (Boys and Girls separate, some games in Columbia, Belleville and Waterloo)
- 3rd (Boys and Girls separate, some games in Columbia, Belleville and Waterloo)
- 4th (Boys and Girls separate, some games in Columbia, Belleville and Waterloo)
- 5th/6th (Boys and Girls separate, some games in Columbia, Belleville and Waterloo)
- 7th/8th (If enough sign up it will not be co-ed, all games in Waterloo, Columbia and Belleville)
2017 Summer /Fall Timeline
- ALL 2017 WSA SOCCER REGISTRATION WILL BE ON-LINE. WE WILL NOT HAVE A “IN PERSON SIGN UP.”
- Coaches will be notified in late June of their teams and have a meeting for scheduling practice times.
- Fall practice will start July 24th. Each team will have one weekday time slot and an age division training with a USYS licensed trainer. Parents will be contacted by their coaches for introduction and notified of their team’s practice dates and times. Starting August 21st teams will only have one scheduled practice time.
- Games will start the weekend of August 19th. No games will be played on Labor Day weekend.
- Lil Steamers will be one day a week for 6 weeks. All sessions will be 55 minutes.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
Doug Gum 618-660-9024 firstname.lastname@example.org